CARE AND STORAGE
FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC
Ordering and Shipping
1) What carrier is used to ship packages?
UPS is the carrier used to ship our packages. Back to Top
2) Do you ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses?
Unfortunately, UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses. Please call our Conciegre (855) 623-1599 to set up P.O. Box or APO/FPO shipments. Back to Top
3) Do you ship internationally?
At this time, we can only ship to those residing in the United States when placing orders on our website. Please call our Concierge (855) 623-1500 to set up International shipments. Back to Top
4) Can you ship chocolate during warm weather or to warmer climate regions?
Yes, we absolutely can ship Pure Madness Chocolate during warm weather and to warm climates in the U.S. all year long. We go to great lengths to ensure you receive your order in the best possible condition. Back to Top
5) Is there a charge for ice packs?
We take extra care to craft a fine chocolate product that is a beautiful, elegant delight for the senses. Pure Madness Chocolate is also delicate and at its best in a temperature controlled environment. (Aren’t we all?) For this reason, we also take extra care to package your products in a way that they will remain beautiful and intact when they arrive at your door. We will include specially engineered ice packs in your order at no charge to you during the hot summer months. Back to Top
6) How long will it take to process my order?
Purchases made by 3 pm EST on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, will be processed the day the order is placed. Orders placed after 3 pm EST or on a holiday/weekend will be processed the following business day. Back to Top
During Checkout, you can select your shipping method. Here is a brief explanation of each option:
1. Standard Shipping - If you select Standard Shipping your order will arrive within 3-7 business days. If it is important that your gift arrive on the exact day you select, you need to choose Next Day Service.
2. 2nd Day Delivery – If you place your order before 3 pm EST on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, your order will ship the same day that it is received to arrive within 2 business days. If you place your order after 3 pm EST, your order will ship the next possible business day. Orders placed after 3 pm EST on Wednesday will ship out the following Monday.
3. Next Day – If you place your order before 3 pm EST on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, your order will be shipped the same day that it is received for arrival the next day. If you place your order after 3 pm EST, your order will ship the next possible business day. Orders placed after 3 pm EST on Thursday will ship out the following Monday. If your date is a Saturday, please contact our Concierge at (855) 623-1500 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Next Day Saturday – Please contact our Concierge at (855) 623-1500 or via email email@example.com if you need your gift to arrive on a Saturday.
NOTE: Due to the perishability of our product, we do not ship over the weekends or for arrival on Mondays. Back to Top
8) Why was I charged Sales Tax?
Some states regulate that we must charge tax on the shipping charges. These charges are controlled by the State that we are shipping your purchase to, not the state of the purchaser. Back to Top
9) Do you offer gift wrap?
We have taken special care to design our packaging to make a perfect gift on its own. Our signature pink and black Pure Madness box was designed with celebrations in mind. A complimentary gift note with a personalized message is available with any order. For help with crafting the perfect message, contact our Concierge—they will know just what to say. Back to Top
10) What methods of payment are accepted?
We accept payment with American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and Paypal. Back to Top
1) Will I receive an order confirmation?
You will receive an order confirmation email with your order number, order total, and optional gift message after placing your order. Please review this information as soon as possible to ensure all addresses, items and arrival dates are correct. If you need to make any changes to your order, contact our Concierge at (855) 623-1500 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Back to Top
2) Will I receive a shipping confirmation?
When your order has shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation including the tracking number for each shipment. Please note that this confirmation is typically emailed the day it is shipped. If you have a My Pure Madness account, you can track your order online here. You may contact our Concierge at (855) 623-1500 to request tracking information. Back to Top
3) How do I track my package / Where is my order?
When you place your order on the website or by phone, if you provide an email address, you will receive an email on the evening that your package(s) ships out from our warehouse. This email will contain the tracking number for the package(s), which you can then use to track your package.
You may view tracking information at any time by logging in to your account on PureMadnessChocolate.com. Or, you may contact our Concierge for assistance by calling (855) 623-1500 or via email email@example.com. Back to Top
4) Where can I view my order history?
You can view all of your purchases by logging into your account on the Pure Madness website; simply select “Order History” to view all past purchases. Back to Top
5) Can I create an account after I start placing my order?
Yes. After your order is completed, you will be asked if you would like to create an account, which will allow you to track your orders and will also make ordering easier for you in the future. Back to Top
6) What is your return policy?
We know you will love our fabulous chocolates just as much as we do, but if our product does not meet your expectations, we want to make it right. For all returns and exchanges, please contact our Concierge by calling (855) 623-1500 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Back to Top
7) Can UPS leave the package without a signature?
We do not require a signature for delivery. If you prefer that a signature be required, please contact our Concierge by calling (855) 623-1500 or via email, email@example.com. Back to Top
8) What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login screen and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. Back to Top
1) Besides the website, where else can I find Pure Madness products?
In addition to the full line of products available on puremadnesschocolate.com, our chocolate is also carried in several fine grocers and gourmet food shops and on frontgate.com. We hope to have additional retail locations to share Pure Madness Chocolate with you in the future. Back to Top
2) Are descriptions of the truffles included in the truffle boxes?
Yes, all of our truffle boxes have a flavor guide, with truffle descriptions about the luscious collections. Back to Top
3) Which truffles contain alcohol?
Alcohol is used when making our Rum Raisin and Green Apple truffles for flavoring. The alcohol evaporates leaving behind no alcohol content. Back to Top
4) Do you sell Pure Madness gift cards?
Unfortunately, we do not offer gift cards just yet. Back to Top
5) When do you offer your peppermint bark?
Our peppermint bark is offered from October – February, or while supplies last. Back to Top
6) What products are included in the Gift Basket?
The gift basket is a completely customized product; you tell us which products you'd like to send and we'll put it all in our gift basket, tied with a bow. To order, contact our Concierge by calling (855) 623-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include a personalized note to tell them how you really feel. Back to Top
7) How do I know when an item will be restocked online?
If the product says "out of stock," check back periodically, or call (855) 623-1500 or email email@example.com and we will contact you when the product is available. Back to Top
8) How do I share my Wish List?
When you add an item to your Wishlist you are redirected to the Wishlist page. Click “Share Wishlist” to email the contents of your Wishlist to a friend. Back to Top
9) What does the Chocolate Club include?
We offer three different Chocolate Club options: Three Month, Six Month, and Twelve Month. Each begins shipping the month you order it (unless otherwise requested), and includes shipping and handling to the Continental US, as well as a gift note with each shipment (upon request). Back to Top
Care and Storage
1) How long will Pure Madness Chocolates stay fresh?
Restraint often proves futile while in the presence of chocolate. Our products are created to arrive at your door ready for immediate indulgence. If you prefer to slowly savor your chocolate, here are some tips:
Specifically, chocolate should be kept in a cool dry place, at a room temperature of 55 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit and relative humidity should remain below 50%. Avoid direct sunlight. Do not freeze. Simply stated: keep away from heat and humidity. Please reference the “Best By” sticker on each Pure Madness Chocolates product box. Back to Top
1) What allergens are contained in your products?
Our products are manufactured in a facility that handles Milk, Soy, Wheat, Almonds, Cashews, Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Pistachios, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds, and Walnuts. Ingredient information is provided on each product package. Back to Top
2) Where can I view your ingredients?
Ingredients are listed on each individual product package. Back to Top
3) Does your chocolate contain gluten?
No gluten ingredients are used in our Solid Chocolate Bars. All of our other products may contain gluten. Back to Top
Our chocolate bars and Dark Hearts are made without GMO ingredients and contain no hydrogenated fats or artificial preservatives, colors, or sweeteners. Back to Top
1) What are your hours?
Our Concierge is available 8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST Monday through Friday, except in the event of a holiday. We will do our very best to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours; in the event of a weekend/holiday we will follow up with you as early as possible the following business day. Back to Top