Summer is just a few days away. Let’s get your summer plans in order, shall we? It is the perfect time of year to do (and taste) all the things you’ve been dreaming of. To take a trip to parts unknown. Take a risk. All in the warmth of the summer sun.
- Make your own ice cream. Try this double dark chocolate version.
- Go someplace you’ve never been. Turn off your phone & soak in the sights.
- Buy fresh mint at your local Farmer’s Market. Master the art of mojito making.
- Be a tourist in your city for the day. Hit up the local hangouts and try something new.
- Embrace a fashion trend. We can’t get enough of lace, brights, and jumpsuits for summer.
- Experiment with new flavor combinations and pairings. Start here and see where it goes next.
- Host a wine tasting with friends. Up the ante and pair sweet whites and rosé with milk chocolate.