The pumpkins. The cool breezes. The snuggling. The changing leaves.
It’s easy to see why fall is such a beloved season. There’s just something about the sweet chill of the air, paired with the promise of warm blankets and that makes people swoon.
And if that weren’t enough (it gets better) we’ve rounded up a list of things you should do this autumn to make the most of this picturesque time of year.
1. Master a chocolate babka recipe. Enjoy the results alongside this warmth-inducing creation.
2. Rake leaves into a large pile. Jump in them like you're 8 again.
3. Take a long drive through the nearest rural locale. In a convertible with your favorite tunes cranked, for the full effect.
4. Plan a relaxing night in watching your favorite classic movie. Don't forget the red wine and blankets.
5. Whip up a batch of spiced apple cider for your next party. Probably best to add rum, if your friends are anything like ours.
6. Rent a cabin for a long weekend with friends. Reminisce around the campfire over s'mores (with your favorite chocolate) and wine.
7. Invest in the perfect pair of cognac-colored leather riding boots. Wear them with everything this fall and winter.
We would love to know- what's on your to-do list this fall?